Corporation Gram Panchayat Nagar Nigam

In the works of land and real state one has to be with government agency like revenue department and “najul” department and so on. some times, even the help of police department is required. For removal of encroachment with help of municipal corporation is must , so a part from many approvals smooth working of any many project might require interaction and dealing with govt. agencies.

Our group will help to provide associates who are experts in dealing with different govt. agencies. Thus with our hand a person can off load the complicated works with govt. and move forwarded his projects smoothly. The main govt. offices where a land owner may might required help is – “patwari”/RI office tahsil office, collector ate, municipal corporation , police thana etc.etc.

Back to top button